I’m pleased to announce that NextGEN Gallery Optimizer v2.1.1 (Basic and Pro) is now available, and ready to download via the 1-click installer/updater in your WordPress admin.
This point release is a maintenance update to test and document compatibility with several new versions of NextGEN Gallery, NextCellent Gallery and of WordPress itself, since our last v2.1 release.
All in-plugin documentation has been updated to reflect our new “tested up to” compatibility, which includes NextGEN Gallery (now up to v2.1.0), NextCellent Gallery (now up to v1.9.26), and WordPress (now up to v4.2.2).
Additionally, 256×256, 128×128 and svg plugin icons have been added for the new WordPress plugin installer screen introduced in WordPress 4.0.
For the full compatibility list, Optimizer v2.1.1 currently supports (and is tested compatible with) NextGEN Gallery (v2.0.0 to v2.1.0), NextGEN Legacy (v1.6.2 to v1.9.13), NextCellent Gallery (v1.9.14 to v1.9.26), and WordPress (v3.7 to v4.2.2).
All the best,
v2.1.1 – 2015-6-18
Basic and Pro:
* TESTED: Fully compatible with NextGEN Gallery up to v2.1.0.
* TESTED: Fully compatible with NextCellent Gallery up to v1.9.26.
* TESTED: Fully compatible with WordPress up to v4.2.2.
* UPDATED: All in-plugin, repository and website documentation to reflect our new “tested up to” compatibility.
* NEW: Added 256×256, 128×128 and svg plugin icons for the new WordPress plugin installer screen.