I’m pleased to announce that NextGEN Gallery Optimizer v2.1.5 (Basic and Pro) is now available, and ready to download right from the 1-click installer/updater in your WordPress admin.
This is the fifth point release for v2.1, and is primarily a maintenance update to test, document and ensure compatibility with several new versions of NextGEN Gallery, and two major versions of WordPress itself (v4.6, and the latest v4.7 which was just released).
All in-plugin documentation has been updated to reflect our new “tested up to” compatibilities, and I’m pleased to say Optimizer v2.1.5 currently supports (and is tested compatible with) NextGEN Gallery (v2.0.0 to v2.1.60), NextGEN Legacy (v1.6.2 to v1.9.13), NextCellent Gallery (v1.9.14 to v1.9.31) and WordPress (v3.7 to v4.7)
v2.1.5 – 2016-12-12
Optimizer Basic and Pro:
* Tested: Fully compatible with NextGEN Gallery up to v2.1.60.
* Tested: Fully compatible with NextCellent Gallery up to v1.9.31 (unchanged).
* Tested: Fully compatible with WordPress up to v4.7.
* Updated: Incremented all version numbers in the in-plugin documentation to reflect our new “tested up to” compatibilities.
* Added: NextGEN Pro’s new URLs for its checkout, checkout return and proofed images pages are now flagged as “Allowed Pages” in Deactivator by default.
* Fixed: “Undefined index: HTTP_HOST” notices in WP-CLI when calling “wp plugin (activate|deactivate) nextgen-gallery-optimizer-pro”.